Interested in a rough idea of the itinerary of the adventures we blog about?
This page will be updated with links to the travel itineraries as they are created!
- Tanzania in 13 days (Sept/Oct 2015)
- Amsterdam in 24 hours (Sept 2015)
- Zimbabwe in 12 days (Oct 2015)
- Camino Frances and Portuguese Mash Up (Aug and Sept 2017) – coming soon
- Arran Coastal Way, Scotland (July to Aug 2018) – coming soon
Items like where we are going, sights we will see, adventures we have planned, and more. Where we can we will provide links to official websites where we booked our found all the different things, costs, and travel times so you can use this info to plan your own adventure.
Check out our blog posts for each trip to get the skinny on what worked out and didn’t, what was an adventure and maybe what ended up being a nightmare (fingers crossed there are not too many of those), and of course what we found funny. Caveat: what the blog authors find funny may not be funny to others – we are kinda weird, kooky sense of humour, fried eggs sort of bunch. To prove my point, I laughed out loud reading that description.